Tuesday 21 January 2014



Attention Linwood Intermediate Choir!

Please click on the link above and practice one of our festival songs at home! I am including the lyrics below:

Part 1                                                                  Part 2
                                                                           Listen to my song, listen to my singing.

Listen to my song, the music of my heart          Listen to my song, the melody that's ringing inside.
Listen to my song, ringing inside.

All: If you really want to know me, listen to my song. 

                                                                            Listen to my song, listen to my singing.
Listen to my song, listen to my singing.              Listen to my song, the music of my heart.
Listen to my song, the music of my heart.           Listen to my song the melody's that's ringing inside.

All: If you really want to know me, listen to my song. 

When I'm feeling sorrow, when I'm filled with fear.
When I'm overcome with joy, 
                                                    Music makes me smile,
Music makes me smile, brings a tear.                  music brings a tear.

Part 1 Listen to my song, listen to my singing     Listen to my song, listen to my singing
Song, the music of my heart.                               Listen to my song, the music of my heart.
                                                                            Listen to my song,
Listen to my song, ringing inside                        the melody that's ringing inside

All: If you really want to know me, listen to my song. 
     If you really want to know me, listen to my song. 

1 comment: